Embracing a fitness routine, and healthy lifestyle is a difficult task for most people. Having a fitness routine and eating a healthy diet are essential to living a healthy and long life. According to Anna Almendrala, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, we be getting at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise a week. Here are some tip to help you find your fitness motivation.
- Dwell on a memory about that one time you exercised and actually enjoyed it
- Ask a friend to help you
- Make an awesome playlist
- Realize that it’s not just ‘all about genetics’
- Focus more on the process than any external outcomes
- You’ve only got so much willpower, so use it wisely
- Find something about your body that you love
Click here to learn more about how to find fitness motivation.