When you make a trip to an urgent care, you are most likely looking for a medical professional to help you in a timely matter. When most people go to an urgent care it usually because the situation is “urgent,” they may not be near their primary doctor, or their primary doctor facility is closed. If you are visiting a urgent care facility you should ask these 7 questions.
- Is there a doctor in the house?
- Is a radiologist going to read my x-ray?
- What kinds of lab tests can I have done here?
- Do you provide breathing treatments?
- Who is the medical director?
- What forms of insurance do you take?
- How much is it going to cost?
Click here to learn why these are important questions to ask.